LinuxConsole 2.0 is ready !
You can click here to dowload LinuxConsole 2.0 X86 ISO :
Md5sum : 8e1ced30058b6d767825ca900ea33bf9
three years after last LinuxConsole 1.0, you can try this new release.
LinuxConsole 2.0 features
- Fast boot
- Should run on old and new video cards (intel, nvidia, ati)
- Live CD
- Live USB
- Installed near Windows
What is new ?
- Now LinuxConsole is build from Dibab
- The code has been rewritten from scratch
- It is very simple to build it, you don’t need root access !
- You can install .deb packages (see games source list file), all binaries are build, but there is a great compatibility with Debian ones
What is inside ?
You will found, into this release :
- Busybox 1.21.1
- Linux Kernel 3.12.5
- Mesa 9.1.6
- Xorg 1.14.3
- Network Manager 0.9.8.6
- LXDE (git release)
- Firefox 26.0 (with a tool that get it from internet)
The complete (x86) packages source list is here
The games source (and binary) list is here
Now, only French and English are available, but it is easy to add another ones, send me a message to my twitter account to ask me